KLX Energy Services Holdings, Inc. (KLXE:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $1.13, a gain of 54.5%. From Wed 08 Apr 20, the stock recorded 11.11% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 09 Apr 20 at $1.46 with a volume of 2M+.
About KLX Energy Services Holdings, Inc. (KLXE:NASDAQ)
KLX Energy Services Holdings Inc is a provider of completion, intervention and production services and products to the onshore oil and gas producing regions of the United States. It offers technical services and related tools and equipment that provide solutions for customers throughout the life cycle of the well. It serves the companies engaged in the exploration and development of North American onshore conventional and unconventional oil and natural gas reserves. Its products and services offerings include surface facilities & equipment, pressure control services, wireline services, fishing services, and engineered products.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Oasis Petroleum Inc. (OAS:NASDAQ), 134.68%
- Abraxas Petroleum Corporation (AXAS:NASDAQ), 122.91%
- Whiting Petroleum Corporation (WLL:NYSE), 100.72%
- Unit Corporation (UNT:NYSE), 62.48%
- California Resources Corporation (CRC:NYSE), 55.56%
- KLX Energy Services Holdings, Inc. (KLXE:NASDAQ), 54.46%
- HighPoint Resources Corporation (HPR:NYSE), 53.1%
- Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. (FET:NYSE), 50.81%
- Laredo Petroleum, Inc. (LPI:NYSE), 49.14%
- Lonestar Resources US Inc. (LONE:NASDAQ), 45.76%