Jumia Technologies AG (JMIA:NYSE) soared at $7.88, a gain of 36.6%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 22 Jun 20 at 01:38 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue 23 Jun 20, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 50.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 08 Jun 20 at $7.19 with a volume of 4M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Jumia Technologies AG (JMIA:NYSE)
Jumia Technologies AG is the pan-African e-commerce platform. The company's platform consists of the marketplace which connects sellers with consumers. Its logistics service enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and the company's payment service facilitates transactions among participants active on its platform in selected markets. The company offers its services to various countries such as Nigeria, Egypt, Morocco, Kenya, Tunisia, Ghana, Senegal, Uganda, Egypt, and Tanzania among others. Its geographical segments are West Africa, North Africa, South Africa, East Africa, Portugal, France, and Germany. The firm generates a majority of its revenue from the West Africa segment.
Top 10 Gainers:
- National General Holdings Corp. (NGHC:NASDAQ), 65.8%
- Altimmune, Inc. (ALT:NASDAQ), 52.19%
- Senmiao Technology Limited (AIHS:NASDAQ), 49.84%
- China Finance Online Co. Limited (JRJC:NASDAQ), 40.69%
- Urban Tea, Inc. (MYT:NASDAQ), 37.25%
- Jumia Technologies AG (JMIA:NYSE), 36.57%
- Qudian Inc. (QD:NYSE), 36.46%
- NKLA (NKLA:NASDAQ), 34.3%
- HUSN (HUSN:NASDAQ), 32.13%
- Cheetah Mobile Inc. (CMCM:NYSE), 30.77%