Genesis Healthcare, Inc. (GEN:NYSE) shot up at $1.04, a gain of 35.1%. On Thu 21 May 20, GEN:NYSE touched a New 2-Week High of $0.77. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 22 May 20 at 09:00 AM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Thu 07 May 20, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Genesis Healthcare, Inc. (GEN:NYSE)
Genesis Healthcare Inc is a post-acute care provider in the United States. The company operates skilled nursing centers and assisted/senior living communities. It also supplies rehabilitation and respiratory therapy.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Yunhong International (ZGYH:NASDAQ), 100%
- Navidea Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (NAVB:NYSEMKT), 91.34%
- XpresSpa Group, Inc. (XSPA:NASDAQ), 70.21%
- Sundial Growers Inc. (SNDL:NASDAQ), 39.69%
- Renren Inc. (RENN:NYSE), 38.03%
- Genesis Healthcare, Inc. (GEN:NYSE), 35.06%
- Mitcham Industries, Inc. (MIND:NASDAQ), 32.03%
- Celsion Corporation (CLSN:NASDAQ), 28.94%
- Xeris Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (XERS:NASDAQ), 28.04%
- Seelos Therapeutics, Inc. (SEEL:NASDAQ), 27.45%