Karuna Therapeutics, Inc. (KRTX:NASDAQ) soared today at $96, representing a gain of 443%. On Fri, 15 Nov 19, KRTX:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $17.95. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, 18 Nov 19 at 05:27 PM. From Mon, 28 Oct 19, the stock recorded 64.29% Up Days and 53.33% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Karuna Therapeutics, Inc. (KRTX:NASDAQ)
Karuna Therapeutics Inc a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing novel therapies to address disabling neuropsychiatric conditions characterized by unmet medical need. Its product candidate, KarXT is an oral modulator of muscarinic receptors that are located both in the central nervous system, or CNS, and various peripheral tissues.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Karuna Therapeutics, Inc. (KRTX:NASDAQ), 442.99%
- Hermitage Offshore Services Ltd. (PSV:NYSE), 55.14%
- Evoke Pharma, Inc. (EVOK:NASDAQ), 34.55%
- Protalix BioTherapeutics, Inc. (PLX:NYSEMKT), 32.31%
- NovaBay Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NBY:NYSEMKT), 29.78%
- BiomX Inc. (PHGE:NYSEMKT), 29.2%
- Standard Diversified Inc. (SDI:NYSEMKT), 27.64%
- Advaxis, Inc. (ADXS:NASDAQ), 26.57%
- Waitr Holdings Inc. (WTRH:NASDAQ), 26.28%
- Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CYCC:NASDAQ), 26.1%