Momenta Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MNTA:NASDAQ) soared at $52.12, a gain of 69.2%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 19 Aug 20 at 02:56 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Tue 04 Aug 20, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 23 Jun 20 at $39.88 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Momenta Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MNTA:NASDAQ)
Momenta Pharmaceuticals Inc is a biotechnology company. It is engaged in developing generic versions of complex drugs, biosimilars and novel therapeutics for oncology and autoimmune disease.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Sypris Solutions, Inc. (SYPR:NASDAQ), 81.37%
- Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc. (BDR:NYSEMKT), 77.61%
- Momenta Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MNTA:NASDAQ), 69.17%
- Innodata Inc. (INOD:NASDAQ), 45.83%
- Hudson Ltd. (HUD:NYSE), 45.42%
- Allied Esports Entertainment Inc. (AESE:NASDAQ), 33.33%
- Good Times Restaurants Inc. (GTIM:NASDAQ), 33.08%
- 9 Meters Biopharma, Inc. (NMTR:NASDAQ), 29.85%
- VivoPower International PLC (VVPR:NASDAQ), 27.8%
- CBL & Associates Properties, Inc. (CBL:NYSE), 26.32%