Seadrill Limited (SDRL:NYSE) shot up at $0.9, a gain of 128.5%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 27 May 20 at 07:24 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Fri 22 May 20, the stock recorded 22.22% Up Days and 10.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 09 Apr 20 at $1 with a volume of 5M+.
About Seadrill Limited (SDRL:NYSE)
Seadrill Ltd provides drilling and well services to the offshore industry. The company operates a variety of rigs around the world for national and international oil and gas companies.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Extraction Oil & Gas, Inc. (XOG:NASDAQ), 247.91%
- Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK:NYSE), 181.94%
- Noble Corporation plc (NE:NYSE), 161.43%
- Whiting Petroleum Corporation (WLL:NYSE), 152.17%
- Valaris plc (VAL:NYSE), 135.48%
- Seadrill Limited (SDRL:NYSE), 128.53%
- Borr Drilling Limited (BORR:NYSE), 126.72%
- RigNet, Inc. (RNET:NASDAQ), 115.85%
- Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. (HTZ:NYSE), 115.18%
- Capital Senior Living Corporation (CSU:NYSE), 112.64%