Heat Biologics, Inc. (HTBX:NASDAQ) soared at $12.54, a gain of 49.8%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 09 Feb 21 at 02:26 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Mon 25 Jan 21, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 26 Jan 21 at $9.64 with a volume of 5M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Heat Biologics, Inc. (HTBX:NASDAQ)
Heat Biologics Inc is a development stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in the development of novel allogeneic, 'off-the-shelf' cellular therapeutic vaccines to combat various cancers and infectious diseases.
Top 10 Gainers:
- AUVI (AUVI:NASDAQ), 280.5%
- KalVista Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (KALV:NASDAQ), 114.61%
- Comstock Holding Companies, Inc. (CHCI:NASDAQ), 98.58%
- Globalstar, Inc. (GSAT:NYSEMKT), 69.11%
- Salem Media Group, Inc. (SALM:NASDAQ), 55.49%
- Eastside Distilling, Inc. (EAST:NASDAQ), 54.24%
- PDS Biotechnology Corporation (PDSB:NASDAQ), 53.38%
- Neovasc Inc. (NVCN:NASDAQ), 52.67%
- Heat Biologics, Inc. (HTBX:NASDAQ), 49.82%
- BSQUARE Corporation (BSQR:NASDAQ), 47.63%