Super League Gaming, Inc. (SLGG:NASDAQ) shot up at $4.55, a gain of 41.3%. On Mon 11 May 20, SLGG:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $3.22. From Mon 27 Apr 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 06 Apr 20 at $4.69 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Super League Gaming, Inc. (SLGG:NASDAQ)
Super League Gaming Inc is an esports community and content platform. It offers a personalized experience to the large audience of gamers. The company through its cloud-based technology platform connects its network of gamers, venue and brand partners that enables local, social and competitive esports which is broadcast through its platform. Some of the games are League Legends, Fortnite, Clash Royale and others.
Top 10 Gainers:
- CymaBay Therapeutics, Inc. (CBAY:NASDAQ), 127.17%
- Novavax, Inc. (NVAX:NASDAQ), 62.53%
- Rand Capital Corporation (RAND:NASDAQ), 43.07%
- Super League Gaming, Inc. (SLGG:NASDAQ), 41.3%
- Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc. (BW:NYSE), 40.26%
- Gamida Cell Ltd. (GMDA:NASDAQ), 36.56%
- Naked Brand Group Limited (NAKD:NASDAQ), 34.62%
- VectoIQ Acquisition Corp. (VTIQ:NASDAQ), 32.97%
- Ritter Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RTTR:NASDAQ), 32.33%
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB:NYSE), 29.07%