Rubius Therapeutics, Inc. (RUBY:NASDAQ) rocketted at $10.38, representing a gain of 29.4%. On Thu 25 Feb 21, RUBY:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $8.02. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 18 Feb 21 at 08:34 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Thu 11 Feb 21, the stock recorded 11.11% Up Days and 10.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 28 Jan 21 at $15.99 with a volume of 2M+.
About Rubius Therapeutics, Inc. (RUBY:NASDAQ)
Rubius Therapeutics Inc develops red cell therapeutics (RCTs) for the treatment of patients with rare diseases, cancer, and autoimmune diseases.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Xtant Medical Holdings, Inc. (XTNT:NYSEMKT), 124.35%
- Ocugen, Inc. (OCGN:NASDAQ), 36.88%
- FSR (FSR:NYSE), 32.07%
- Rubius Therapeutics, Inc. (RUBY:NASDAQ), 29.43%
- Armstrong Flooring, Inc. (AFI:NYSE), 28.22%
- Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNSS:NASDAQ), 24.3%
- AMC Networks Inc. (AMCX:NASDAQ), 23.59%
- Sensus Healthcare, Inc. (SRTS:NASDAQ), 19.95%
- QuickLogic Corporation (QUIK:NASDAQ), 19.95%
- Select Medical Holdings Corporation (SEM:NYSE), 18.45%