Cassava Sciences, Inc. (SAVA:NASDAQ) shot up at $7.75, representing a gain of 133.4%. On Fri 11 Sep 20, SAVA:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $3.32. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 14 Sep 20 at 07:30 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Fri 28 Aug 20, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 13 Jul 20 at $4.49 with a volume of 11M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Cassava Sciences, Inc. (SAVA:NASDAQ)
Pain Therapeutics Inc is a biopharmaceutical company. It develops proprietary drugs that offer improvements to patients and healthcare professionals. The company generally focuses on the drug development efforts on disorders of the nervous system, such as chronic pain. Pain Therapeutics operates in the single operating segment. Pain Therapeutics's drug candidate, REMOXY, is an abuse-deterrent, oral formulation of oxycodone (CII). The company's other product includes FENROCK. REMOXY is a painkiller with a formulation designed to reduce potential risks of unintended use.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Cassava Sciences, Inc. (SAVA:NASDAQ), 133.43%
- Immunomedics, Inc. (IMMU:NASDAQ), 97.99%
- Vaxart, Inc. (VXRT:NASDAQ), 46.79%
- NextDecade Corporation (NEXT:NASDAQ), 46.31%
- Scientific Games Corporation (SGMS:NASDAQ), 39.33%
- J.Jill, Inc. (JILL:NYSE), 37.51%
- Mersana Therapeutics, Inc. (MRSN:NASDAQ), 29.6%
- CBAK Energy Technology, Inc. (CBAT:NASDAQ), 26.16%
- Select Energy Services, Inc. (WTTR:NYSE), 25.56%
- Evogene Ltd. (EVGN:NASDAQ), 24.88%