China Jo-Jo Drugstores, Inc. Gains 53.24%
China Jo-Jo Drugstores, Inc. (CJJD:NASDAQ) rocketted at $3.31, a gain of 53.2%. On Fri, Dec 09, 2022, CJJD:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $3.31. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Dec 09, 2022 at 10:20 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Fri, Nov 25, 2022, the stock recorded 70.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, Dec 09, 2022 at $4.48 with a volume of 2M+.
About China Jo-Jo Drugstores, Inc. (CJJD:NASDAQ)
China Jo-Jo Drugstores Inc is a retail and wholesale distributor of pharmaceutical and other healthcare products in the People's Republic of China. Its segments include retail drugstores, online pharmacy, drug wholesale and herb farming.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Ambrx Biopharma Inc. American Depositary Shares (each representing seven) (AMAM:NYSE), 1007.59%
- HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Inc. (HTGM:NASDAQ), 117.57%
- ClearOne, Inc. (CLRO:NASDAQ), 73.4%
- China Jo-Jo Drugstores, Inc. (CJJD:NASDAQ), 53.24%
- Hillstream BioPharma Inc. (HILS:NASDAQ), 43.41%
- Rockley Photonics Holdings Limited (RKLY:NYSE), 40.39%
- Cardiol Therapeutics Inc. (CRDL:NASDAQ), 38.3%
- PainReform Ltd. (PRFX:NASDAQ), 37.21%
- Advanced Human Imaging Limited. (AHI:NASDAQ), 35.97%
- Acer Therapeutics Inc. (ACER:NASDAQ), 35.67%