SGOCO Group, Ltd. (SGOC:NASDAQ) shot up at $1.24, representing a gain of 26.5%. On Mon 17 Aug 20, SGOC:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.98. From Mon 03 Aug 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About SGOCO Group, Ltd. (SGOC:NASDAQ)
SGOCO Group Ltd offers display products and solutions to consumers and businesses in various industry verticals. Its products include; LCD/LED monitors; LCD/LED TVs; tablet PCs, cell phone devices, mobile internet devices.
Top 10 Gainers:
- MICT, Inc. (MICT:NASDAQ), 45.71%
- Medley Management Inc. (MDLY:NYSE), 35.15%
- OneSmart International Education Group Limited (ONE:NYSE), 30.6%
- Forward Industries, Inc. (FORD:NASDAQ), 29.2%
- RISE Education Cayman Ltd (REDU:NASDAQ), 28.45%
- Sunworks, Inc. (SUNW:NASDAQ), 27.23%
- SGOCO Group, Ltd. (SGOC:NASDAQ), 26.53%
- MOGU Inc. (MOGU:NYSE), 23.98%
- TransEnterix, Inc. (TRXC:NYSEMKT), 23.36%
- Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation (AP:NYSE), 22.48%