Global Eagle Entertainment Inc. (ENT:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $3.23, a gain of 53.8%. On Thu 23 Jul 20, ENT:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $2.1. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 24 Jul 20 at 09:29 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Thu 09 Jul 20, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 09 Jun 20 at $12.32 with a volume of 1M+.
About Global Eagle Entertainment Inc. (ENT:NASDAQ)
Global Eagle Entertainment Inc is a full service provider of content, connectivity and digital media solutions for airlines. It offers Wi-Fi, movies, television, music, interactive software, as well as portable in-flight entertainment services.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Ascena Retail Group, Inc. (ASNA:NASDAQ), 119.76%
- Natuzzi S.p.A. (NTZ:NYSE), 54.59%
- Global Eagle Entertainment Inc. (ENT:NASDAQ), 53.81%
- eMagin Corporation (EMAN:NYSEMKT), 47.73%
- Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Company (HBB:NYSE), 40.87%
- CYREN Ltd. (CYRN:NASDAQ), 34.59%
- WISeKey International Holding AG (WKEY:NASDAQ), 34.18%
- Ocugen, Inc. (OCGN:NASDAQ), 32.85%
- Addex Therapeutics Ltd (ADXN:NASDAQ), 32.2%
- ChannelAdvisor Corporation (ECOM:NYSE), 31.09%