Martin Midstream Partners L.P. (MMLP:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $1.95, a gain of 63.9%. On Tue 30 Jun 20, MMLP:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $1.19. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 26 Jun 20 at 07:48 AM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Tue 16 Jun 20, the stock recorded 0.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 29 Apr 20 at $3.95 with a volume of 2M+.
About Martin Midstream Partners L.P. (MMLP:NASDAQ)
Martin Midstream Partners LP provides terminalling and storage services for petroleum products and by-products; natural gas services; sulfur and sulfur-based products and marine transportation services.
Top 10 Gainers:
- MYOS RENS Technology Inc. (MYOS:NASDAQ), 177.27%
- Liminal BioSciences Inc. (LMNL:NASDAQ), 117.05%
- YRC Worldwide Inc. (YRCW:NASDAQ), 74.59%
- Sunworks, Inc. (SUNW:NASDAQ), 72.13%
- Martin Midstream Partners L.P. (MMLP:NASDAQ), 63.87%
- Alterity Therapeutics Limited (ATHE:NASDAQ), 57.14%
- 89bio, Inc. (ETNB:NASDAQ), 41.34%
- Akero Therapeutics, Inc. (AKRO:NASDAQ), 33.91%
- Luokung Technology Corp. (LKCO:NASDAQ), 29.55%
- Western Copper and Gold Corporation (WRN:NYSEMKT), 28.46%