Sirius International Insurance Group, Ltd. (SG:NASDAQ) rocketted at $49.5, a gain of 76.8%.
About Sirius International Insurance Group, Ltd. (SG:NASDAQ)
Sirius International Insurance Group Ltd is a Bermuda-domiciled holding company. Along with its operating companies, the firm offers a variety of reinsurance and insurance products serving clients and brokers. It operates in four business segments including Global Property, Global A&H, Specialty & Casualty and Runoff & Other. It has geographical operations in United States, Europe, Canada, the Caribbean, Bermuda, Latin America, Asia and other.
Top 10 Gainers:
- LGVN (LGVN:NASDAQ), 135.27%
- Dicerna Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (DRNA:NASDAQ), 78.71%
- Sirius International Insurance Group, Ltd. (SG:NASDAQ), 76.79%
- VOSO (VOSO:NASDAQ), 43.95%
- ClearSign Technologies Corporation (CLIR:NASDAQ), 36.09%
- JWEL (JWEL:NASDAQ), 25.75%
- Macy's, Inc. (M:NYSE), 21.17%
- BJ's Wholesale Club Holdings, Inc. (BJ:NYSE), 19.94%
- CRDF (CRDF:NASDAQ), 18.74%
- Arcus Biosciences, Inc. (RCUS:NYSE), 17.96%