HUSN (HUSN:NASDAQ) rocketted at $0.59, representing a gain of 35.4%. From Fri 25 Sep 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 28 Sep 20 at $0.57 with a volume of 3M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About HUSN (HUSN:NASDAQ)
Hudson Capital Inc, formerly China Internet Nationwide Financial Services Inc provides financial advisory services. Its services Include Commercial payment advisory services, International corporate financing advisory services, and Intermediary bank loan advisory services. The company generates a majority of its revenue from commercial payment advisory services.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Wah Fu Education Group Limited (WAFU:NASDAQ), 112.69%
- Medley Management Inc. (MDLY:NYSE), 86.52%
- Hexindai Inc. (HX:NASDAQ), 57.23%
- Iconix Brand Group, Inc. (ICON:NASDAQ), 41.8%
- IH (IH:NYSE), 40.25%
- Acorn International, Inc. (ATV:NYSE), 36.45%
- HUSN (HUSN:NASDAQ), 35.38%
- WiMi Hologram Cloud Inc. (WIMI:NASDAQ), 33.71%
- Surface Oncology, Inc. (SURF:NASDAQ), 32.07%
- Sanchez Midstream Partners LP (SNMP:NYSEMKT), 27.88%