A-Mark Precious Metals, Inc. (AMRK:NASDAQ) soared at $33.15, representing a gain of 27.2%. On Thu 10 Sep 20, AMRK:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $26.06. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 10 Sep 20 at 05:11 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Thu 27 Aug 20, the stock recorded 77.78% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About A-Mark Precious Metals, Inc. (AMRK:NASDAQ)
A-Mark Precious Metals Inc along with its subsidiaries is a full-service precious metals trading company. The Company offers products including gold, silver, platinum and palladium for storage and delivery in the form of coins, bars, wafers and grain.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Hancock Jaffe Laboratories, Inc. (HJLI:NASDAQ), 37.51%
- Salem Media Group, Inc. (SALM:NASDAQ), 35.57%
- NNOX (NNOX:NASDAQ), 32.87%
- LTRN (LTRN:NASDAQ), 27.84%
- A-Mark Precious Metals, Inc. (AMRK:NASDAQ), 27.21%
- Cinedigm Corp. (CIDM:NASDAQ), 27.09%
- Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (CBLI:NASDAQ), 22.75%
- Natural Health Trends Corp. (NHTC:NASDAQ), 21.6%
- Biofrontera AG (BFRA:NASDAQ), 18.97%
- Teligent, Inc. (TLGT:NASDAQ), 18.8%