Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc. (DNKN:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $103.1, representing a gain of 16.1%. On Fri 23 Oct 20, DNKN:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $89.85. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 26 Oct 20 at 12:59 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Fri 09 Oct 20, the stock recorded 70.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc. (DNKN:NASDAQ)
Dunkin Brands Group Inc is franchisors of quick service restaurants serving hot and cold coffee and baked goods, as well as hard-serve ice cream. Its franchisee brands are Dunkin' Donuts and Baskin-Robbins.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Document Security Systems, Inc. (DSS:NYSEMKT), 68.81%
- Lianluo Smart Limited (LLIT:NASDAQ), 39.5%
- IT Tech Packaging, Inc. (ITP:NYSEMKT), 34.52%
- Muscle Maker, Inc. (GRIL:NASDAQ), 33.33%
- Mid-Con Energy Partners, LP (MCEP:NASDAQ), 25.96%
- Westwater Resources, Inc. (WWR:NASDAQ), 19.55%
- SilverSun Technologies, Inc. (SSNT:NASDAQ), 16.37%
- Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc. (DNKN:NASDAQ), 16.12%
- Dogness (International) Corporation (DOGZ:NASDAQ), 14.01%
- Entercom Communications Corp. (ETM:NYSE), 13.73%