Communications Systems, Inc. (JCS:NASDAQ) rocketted at $9.41, a gain of 39.4%. On Mon, Sep 13, 2021, JCS:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $6.64. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Sep 13, 2021 at 05:09 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Mon, Aug 30, 2021, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 50.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Communications Systems, Inc. (JCS:NASDAQ)
Communications Systems Inc, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures and sells modular connecting & wiring devices, digital subscriber line filters, structured wiring systems, and media and rate conversion products in North America and EMEA region.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Communications Systems, Inc. (JCS:NASDAQ), 39.41%
- OG (OG:NYSE), 30.59%
- CYREN Ltd. (CYRN:NASDAQ), 26.73%
- IRNT (IRNT:NYSE), 20.27%
- NanoViricides, Inc. (NNVC:NYSEMKT), 18.67%
- Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. (CLMT:NASDAQ), 17.43%
- Kezar Life Sciences, Inc. (KZR:NASDAQ), 17.41%
- BELLUS Health Inc. (BLU:NASDAQ), 16.53%
- NRXP (NRXP:NASDAQ), 15.12%
- ADGI (ADGI:NASDAQ), 14.81%