Platinum Group Metals Ltd. (PLG:NYSEMKT) jumped higher at $2.65, representing a gain of 35.9%. On Thu 16 Jan 20, PLG:NYSEMKT hit a New 2-Week High of $1.95. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 14 Jan 20 at 06:27 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Thu 26 Dec 19, the stock recorded 64.29% Up Days and 53.33% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Platinum Group Metals Ltd. (PLG:NYSEMKT)
Platinum Group Metals Ltd is a mineral exploration and development stage company. The Company is focused on the operation and development of platinum and palladium mining operations. Its projects include Maseve Mine and Waterberg.
Top 10 Gainers:
- iMedia Brands, Inc. (IMBI:NASDAQ), 42.22%
- CPI Card Group Inc. (PMTS:NASDAQ), 37.7%
- Platinum Group Metals Ltd. (PLG:NYSEMKT), 35.9%
- Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TTNP:NASDAQ), 33.6%
- Proteon Therapeutics, Inc. (PRTO:NASDAQ), 30.5%
- Seneca Biopharma, Inc. (SNCA:NASDAQ), 28%
- Aptinyx Inc. (APTX:NASDAQ), 27.78%
- Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (CBLI:NASDAQ), 27.08%
- Kirkland's, Inc. (KIRK:NASDAQ), 25.98%
- Stage Stores, Inc. (SSI:NYSE), 21.99%