Castor Maritime Inc. (CTRM:NASDAQ) shot up at $0.95, representing a gain of 77.9%. On Wed, Mar 08, 2023, CTRM:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $0.95. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Mar 08, 2023 at 09:33 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Thu, Feb 23, 2023, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Dec 01, 2022 at $1.75 with a volume of 1M+.
About Castor Maritime Inc. (CTRM:NASDAQ)
Castor Maritime Inc is a dry bulk shipping company. The company acquire, own, charter and operate drybulk vessels. It provides transportation services for drybulk cargo such as iron ore, coal, grain, steel products, fertilizers, cement, bauxite, sugar and scrap metal.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Kimball International, Inc. (KBAL:NASDAQ), 84.35%
- Castor Maritime Inc. (CTRM:NASDAQ), 77.9%
- Arlo Technologies, Inc. (ARLO:NYSE), 50.14%
- Maxeon Solar Technologies Ltd. (MAXN:NASDAQ), 44%
- Decarbonization Plus Acquisition Corporation IV (DCRD:NASDAQ), 40.52%
- Diversey Holdings Ltd. (DSEY:NASDAQ), 37.48%
- Top Ships Inc. (TOPS:NASDAQ), 29.63%
- ObsEva SA (OBSV:NASDAQ), 27.86%
- Mercurity Fintech Holding Inc. (MFH:NASDAQ), 25.58%
- Mesoblast Limited (MESO:NASDAQ), 23.76%