WiMi Hologram Cloud Inc. (WIMI:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $7.06, a gain of 33.7%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 09 Oct 20 at 04:46 AM in the 'PUBLIC OFFERING' category. From Fri 25 Sep 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 13 Jul 20 at $29.5 with a volume of 57M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About WiMi Hologram Cloud Inc. (WIMI:NASDAQ)
WiMi Hologram Cloud Inc and its subsidiaries offer augmented reality (AR) based holographic services and products to cater to its customers. The company's holographic AR advertising software enables users to insert into video footages real or animated three-dimensional objects that integrate seamlessly within the scene of such footages. The operating business segments are Augmented reality advertising services, and AR entertainment. The company derives substantial portion of their revenues from AR advertising services segment. Geographically, the company operates in Shenzhen and Hong Kong, where the derives maximum revenue from Shenzhen, People's Republic of China.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Wah Fu Education Group Limited (WAFU:NASDAQ), 112.69%
- Medley Management Inc. (MDLY:NYSE), 86.52%
- Hexindai Inc. (HX:NASDAQ), 57.23%
- Iconix Brand Group, Inc. (ICON:NASDAQ), 41.8%
- IH (IH:NYSE), 40.25%
- Acorn International, Inc. (ATV:NYSE), 36.45%
- HUSN (HUSN:NASDAQ), 35.38%
- WiMi Hologram Cloud Inc. (WIMI:NASDAQ), 33.71%
- Surface Oncology, Inc. (SURF:NASDAQ), 32.07%
- Sanchez Midstream Partners LP (SNMP:NYSEMKT), 27.88%