Fossil Group, Inc. (FOSL:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $16.98, representing a gain of 22.7%. On Wed, Nov 10, 2021, FOSL:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $14.56. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Nov 11, 2021 at 03:21 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed, Oct 27, 2021, the stock recorded 80.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Jun 02, 2021 at $16.08 with a volume of 1M+.
About Fossil Group, Inc. (FOSL:NASDAQ)
Fossil Group Inc is engaged in designing, marketing and distribution of consumer fashion accessories. It offers men's and women's fashion watches and jewelry, handbags, small leather goods, belts, sunglasses, soft accessories and select apparel.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Summer Infant, Inc. (SUMR:NASDAQ), 25.85%
- EGLX (EGLX:NASDAQ), 25.5%
- MULN (MULN:NASDAQ), 25.4%
- Repro Med Systems, Inc. (KRMD:NASDAQ), 25.18%
- EVGO (EVGO:NASDAQ), 24.79%
- Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc. (BW:NYSE), 24.32%
- RIDE (RIDE:NASDAQ), 23.92%
- ROOT (ROOT:NASDAQ), 23.77%
- Fossil Group, Inc. (FOSL:NASDAQ), 22.69%
- UPH (UPH:NYSE), 22.54%