Biocept, Inc. (BIOC:NASDAQ) soared at $0.57, a gain of 38.5%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 10 Feb 20 at 09:19 AM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Tue 11 Feb 20, the stock recorded 21.43% Up Days and 13.33% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 28 Feb 20 at $0.79 with a volume of 88M+.
About Biocept, Inc. (BIOC:NASDAQ)
Biocept Inc is an early commercial-stage molecular oncology diagnostics company. It develops and commercializes proprietary circulating tumor cell and circulating tumor DNA assays utilizing a standard blood sample.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Taronis Technologies, Inc. (TRNX:NASDAQ), 66.62%
- Cellect Biotechnology Ltd. (APOP:NASDAQ), 44.98%
- Biocept, Inc. (BIOC:NASDAQ), 38.48%
- Heat Biologics, Inc. (HTBX:NASDAQ), 35.92%
- Ocular Therapeutix, Inc. (OCUL:NASDAQ), 32.42%
- AIM ImmunoTech Inc. (AIM:NYSEMKT), 30.05%
- Chaparral Energy, Inc. (CHAP:NYSE), 28.97%
- VectoIQ Acquisition Corp. (VTIQ:NASDAQ), 27.83%
- Miragen Therapeutics, Inc. (MGEN:NASDAQ), 26.35%
- The Meet Group, Inc. (MEET:NASDAQ), 23.1%