Broadway Financial Corporation (BYFC:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $3.31, representing a gain of 94.7%. On Thu 18 Jun 20, BYFC:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $1.7. From Thu 04 Jun 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 17 Jun 20 at $2.32 with a volume of 6M+.
About Broadway Financial Corporation (BYFC:NASDAQ)
Broadway Financial Corp through its subsidiary, Broadway Federal Bank, f.s.b is engaged in the business of attracting deposits from the general public and investing those deposits in mortgage loans.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Broadway Financial Corporation (BYFC:NASDAQ), 94.71%
- Cohen & Company Inc. (COHN:NYSEMKT), 75.45%
- Mer Telemanagement Solutions Ltd. (MTSL:NASDAQ), 62.28%
- Urban One, Inc. (UONE:NASDAQ), 45.2%
- Beasley Broadcast Group, Inc. (BBGI:NASDAQ), 44.92%
- Sierra Metals Inc. (SMTS:NYSEMKT), 43.8%
- 9F Inc. (JFU:NASDAQ), 42.78%
- Tortoise Acquisition Corp. (SHLL:NYSE), 37.38%
- Pintec Technology Holdings Limited (PT:NASDAQ), 34.84%
- Franchise Group, Inc. (FRG:NASDAQ), 33.17%