U.S. Well Services, Inc. (USWS:NASDAQ) rocketted at $0.44, representing a gain of 35.9%. On Thu 08 Oct 20, USWS:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $0.32. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 09 Oct 20 at 04:38 AM in the 'INSIDER' category. From Thu 24 Sep 20, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 9.09% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 08 Oct 20 at $0.45 with a volume of 10M+.
About U.S. Well Services, Inc. (USWS:NASDAQ)
U.S. Well Services Inc, formerly Matlin & Partners Acquisition Corp provides high-pressure, hydraulic fracturing services in unconventional oil and natural gas basins. Both its conventional (diesel) and Clean Fleet (electric) hydraulic fracturing fleets are among the most reliable and highest performing fleets in the industry, with the capability to meet the most demanding pressure and pump rate requirements in the industry.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Sanchez Midstream Partners LP (SNMP:NYSEMKT), 95.95%
- VivoPower International PLC (VVPR:NASDAQ), 61.35%
- Superior Drilling Products, Inc. (SDPI:NYSEMKT), 45.53%
- ReneSola Ltd (SOL:NYSE), 37.42%
- U.S. Well Services, Inc. (USWS:NASDAQ), 35.87%
- Vaccinex, Inc. (VCNX:NASDAQ), 31.36%
- Ocean Power Technologies, Inc. (OPTT:NASDAQ), 30.77%
- Precigen, Inc. (PGEN:NASDAQ), 29.03%
- Medigus Ltd. (MDGS:NASDAQ), 26.32%
- SpartanNash Company (SPTN:NASDAQ), 26.26%