Glory Star New Media Group Holdings Limited Gains 47.92%
Glory Star New Media Group Holdings Limited (GSMG:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $0.71, a gain of 47.9%. On Tue, Apr 18, 2023, GSMG:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $0.71. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Apr 18, 2023 at 06:28 AM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Tue, Apr 04, 2023, the stock recorded 22.22% Up Days and 10.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Apr 18, 2023 at $1.25 with a volume of 60M+.
About Glory Star New Media Group Holdings Limited (GSMG:NASDAQ)
Glory Star New Media Group Holdings Ltd is a provider of advertisement and content production services and operates a mobile and online advertising, digital media, and entertainment business in China. Through its CHEERS App, the company allows its users to access its online store (e-Mall), video content, live streaming, and online games. The company mainly offers and generates revenue from the copyright licensing of self-produced content, advertising, and customized content production and others.
Top 10 Gainers:
- BELLUS Health Inc. (BLU:NASDAQ), 98.9%
- Agrify Corporation (AGFY:NASDAQ), 73.91%
- Oblong Inc. (OBLG:NASDAQ), 61.21%
- Dermata Therapeutics Inc. (DRMA:NASDAQ), 60.13%
- Super League Gaming, Inc. (SLGG:NASDAQ), 54.44%
- Gamida Cell Ltd. (GMDA:NASDAQ), 50.89%
- Glory Star New Media Group Holdings Limited (GSMG:NASDAQ), 47.92%
- Unique Fabricating, Inc. (UFAB:NYSEMKT), 44.98%
- Petros Pharmaceuticals Inc. (PTPI:NASDAQ), 42.49%
- SAB Biotherapeutics Inc. (SABS:NASDAQ), 41.56%