The Peck Company Holdings, Inc. (PECK:NASDAQ) soared at $2.67, a gain of 33.5%. On Fri 17 Apr 20, PECK:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $2.09. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 15 Apr 20 at 09:36 AM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Mon 06 Apr 20, the stock recorded 62.50% Up Days and 22.22% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About The Peck Company Holdings, Inc. (PECK:NASDAQ)
Jensyn Acquisition Corp is a blank check company formed under the laws of the State of Delaware on October 8, 2014. The Company was formed for the purpose of entering into a merger, share exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, recapitalization, reorganization or other similar business combination with one or more target business.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Benitec Biopharma Limited (BNTC:NASDAQ), 124.01%
- NovaBay Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NBY:NYSEMKT), 69.74%
- Immuron Limited (IMRN:NASDAQ), 36.17%
- Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CYCC:NASDAQ), 34.79%
- Corts Trust for J.C. Penney Debentures (KTP:NYSE), 34.48%
- CABCO Trust for JC Penney Debentures (PFH:NYSE), 34.3%
- The Peck Company Holdings, Inc. (PECK:NASDAQ), 33.5%
- Golar LNG Partners LP (GMLP:NASDAQ), 32.61%
- GasLog Ltd. (GLOG:NYSE), 29.35%
- Vericity, Inc. (VERY:NASDAQ), 27.33%