ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. (CNET:NASDAQ) soared at $6.19, a gain of 78.4%. On Tue 16 Feb 21, CNET:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $4.07. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 10 Feb 21 at 07:17 AM in the 'PATNERSHIP' category. From Tue 02 Feb 21, the stock recorded 66.67% Up Days and 50.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 08 Jan 21 at $4.75 with a volume of 202M+.
About ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. (CNET:NASDAQ)
ChinaNet Online Holdings Inc is a B2B, integrated internet service provider for expanding small & medium enterprises sales networks in China. Its segments include Internet Advertising, Television Advertising, Bank Kiosks & Brand management.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Comstock Mining Inc. (LODE:NYSEMKT), 157.33%
- CLPS Incorporation (CLPS:NASDAQ), 121.22%
- ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. (CNET:NASDAQ), 78.39%
- Nxt-ID, Inc. (NXTD:NASDAQ), 75.38%
- EHang Holdings Limited (EH:NASDAQ), 67.88%
- Powerbridge Technologies Co., Ltd. (PBTS:NASDAQ), 62.34%
- TDH Holdings, Inc. (PETZ:NASDAQ), 55.91%
- Puhui Wealth Investment Management Co., Ltd. (PHCF:NASDAQ), 38.52%
- Mmtec, Inc. (MTC:NASDAQ), 35.15%
- Predictive Oncology Inc. (POAI:NASDAQ), 34.15%