Iterum Therapeutics plc (ITRM:NASDAQ) shot up at $4.75, a gain of 93.9%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 26 Dec 19 at 05:51 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Thu 05 Dec 19, the stock recorded 28.57% Up Days and 46.67% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 10 Dec 19 at $7.19 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Iterum Therapeutics plc (ITRM:NASDAQ)
Iterum Therapeutics PLC is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company. The company is engaged in developing and commercializing sulopenem to be the first and only oral and intravenous branded penem available globally.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Iterum Therapeutics plc (ITRM:NASDAQ), 93.88%
- WISeKey International Holding AG (WKEY:NASDAQ), 67.51%
- Pintec Technology Holdings Limited (PT:NASDAQ), 66.41%
- Aqua Metals, Inc. (AQMS:NASDAQ), 59.62%
- ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc. (THMO:NASDAQ), 56.34%
- Lilis Energy, Inc. (LLEX:NASDAQ), 40.26%
- Lilis Energy, Inc. (LLEX:NYSEMKT), 40.26%
- Mereo BioPharma Group plc (MREO:NASDAQ), 37.21%
- PDS Biotechnology Corporation (PDSB:NASDAQ), 33.18%
- The Michaels Companies, Inc. (MIK:NASDAQ), 32.89%