J.Jill, Inc. (JILL:NYSE) jumped higher at $0.69, a gain of 37.5%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Sat 12 Sep 20 at 10:33 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Fri 28 Aug 20, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 01 Sep 20 at $1.13 with a volume of 98M+.
About J.Jill, Inc. (JILL:NYSE)
J.Jill Inc owns and operates women's clothing stores. Its brand portfolio comprises of J.Jill, The J.Jill Wearever Collection and Pure Jill under which it sells jackets, sweaters, knit tops and tees.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Cassava Sciences, Inc. (SAVA:NASDAQ), 133.43%
- Immunomedics, Inc. (IMMU:NASDAQ), 97.99%
- Vaxart, Inc. (VXRT:NASDAQ), 46.79%
- NextDecade Corporation (NEXT:NASDAQ), 46.31%
- Scientific Games Corporation (SGMS:NASDAQ), 39.33%
- J.Jill, Inc. (JILL:NYSE), 37.51%
- Mersana Therapeutics, Inc. (MRSN:NASDAQ), 29.6%
- CBAK Energy Technology, Inc. (CBAT:NASDAQ), 26.16%
- Select Energy Services, Inc. (WTTR:NYSE), 25.56%
- Evogene Ltd. (EVGN:NASDAQ), 24.88%