LMP Automotive Holdings, Inc. (LMPX:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $11.81, a gain of 69.7%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 17 Aug 20 at 10:29 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category.
About LMP Automotive Holdings, Inc. (LMPX:NASDAQ)
LMP Automotive Holdings Inc is e-commerce and facilities-based retail platform for consumers who desire to buy, sell, rent, subscribe for or finance pre-owned and new automobiles. Its business model is described as Buy, Rent or Subscribe, Sell and Repeat. The company offer sales of pre-owned automobiles, and rentals and subscriptions for both pre-owned and new automobiles.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Comstock Mining Inc. (LODE:NYSEMKT), 83.54%
- LMP Automotive Holdings, Inc. (LMPX:NASDAQ), 69.68%
- RISE Education Cayman Ltd (REDU:NASDAQ), 47.96%
- LSB Industries, Inc. (LXU:NYSE), 40.28%
- Stein Mart, Inc. (SMRT:NASDAQ), 39.03%
- CVAC (CVAC:NASDAQ), 38.1%
- ClearOne, Inc. (CLRO:NASDAQ), 31.03%
- Altisource Asset Management Corporation (AAMC:NYSEMKT), 30.73%
- Pacific Ethanol, Inc. (PEIX:NASDAQ), 30.41%
- China Ceramics Co., Ltd. (CCCL:NASDAQ), 29.84%