AnPac Bio-Medical Science Co., Ltd. (ANPC:NASDAQ) rocketted at $3.92, a gain of 22.1%. On Fri 30 Oct 20, ANPC:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $3.21. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 02 Nov 20 at 01:54 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Fri 16 Oct 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 07 Aug 20 at $10.6 with a volume of 15M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About AnPac Bio-Medical Science Co., Ltd. (ANPC:NASDAQ)
AnPac Bio-Medical Science Co Ltd is a biotechnology company. It focuses on early cancer screening and detection. The company markets and sells a multi-cancer screening and detection test that uses its innovative, patented CDA technology and its proprietary CDA device. In addition to early cancer screening and detection, its CDA technology has demonstrated potential to assist physicians in cancer diagnosis, prognosis and recurrence.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Endurance International Group Holdings, Inc. (EIGI:NASDAQ), 61.96%
- Superior Industries International, Inc. (SUP:NYSE), 60.16%
- Digital Ally, Inc. (DGLY:NASDAQ), 32.75%
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (ACOR:NASDAQ), 25.83%
- Par Pacific Holdings, Inc. (PARR:NYSE), 23.29%
- Renren Inc. (RENN:NYSE), 23.24%
- DBV Technologies S.A. (DBVT:NASDAQ), 23.08%
- Insignia Systems, Inc. (ISIG:NASDAQ), 22.88%
- AnPac Bio-Medical Science Co., Ltd. (ANPC:NASDAQ), 22.12%
- TimkenSteel Corporation (TMST:NYSE), 18.6%