Genfit SA (GNFT:NASDAQ) shot up at $5.1, a gain of 28.8%. On Tue 10 Nov 20, GNFT:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $4.19. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 10 Nov 20 at 08:40 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue 27 Oct 20, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 9.09% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 28 Sep 20 at $5.94 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Genfit SA (GNFT:NASDAQ)
Genfit is a biotechnology company focused on metabolic and inflammatory diseases, with a particular focus on the liver and gastroenterology. The company's research and development activity relies on its expertise in modulating gene expression through nuclear receptors. Genfit utilizes acquisitions, strategic alliances, and licensing agreements in order to fund the further development of its products. The company conducts clinical trials in a variety of European and North American countries when advancing through stages of development.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Five Prime Therapeutics, Inc. (FPRX:NASDAQ), 237.08%
- Fuel Tech, Inc. (FTEK:NASDAQ), 64.26%
- Equillium, Inc. (EQ:NASDAQ), 44.83%
- GRAY (GRAY:NASDAQ), 35.27%
- TRACON Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TCON:NASDAQ), 34.66%
- Genfit SA (GNFT:NASDAQ), 28.79%
- Immuron Limited (IMRN:NASDAQ), 24.44%
- Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (ARCT:NASDAQ), 24.02%
- Revlon, Inc. (REV:NYSE), 22.53%
- Celcuity Inc. (CELC:NASDAQ), 22.03%