InVivo Therapeutics Holdings Corp. (NVIV:NASDAQ) rocketted at $0.67, a gain of 12.3%. On Wed, Aug 18, 2021, NVIV:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $0.59. From Wed, Aug 04, 2021, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Jul 13, 2021 at $0.93 with a volume of 10M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About InVivo Therapeutics Holdings Corp. (NVIV:NASDAQ)
InVivo Therapeutics Holdings Corp is a research and clinical-stage biomaterials and biotechnology company with a focus on treatment of spinal cord injuries.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings, Inc. (SONN:NASDAQ), 63.74%
- Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNOA:NASDAQ), 50.65%
- DLO (DLO:NASDAQ), 26.68%
- China Liberal Education Holdings Limited (CLEU:NASDAQ), 22.71%
- ENSC (ENSC:NASDAQ), 22.36%
- DATS (DATS:NASDAQ), 21.78%
- Macy's, Inc. (M:NYSE), 19.59%
- DNUT (DNUT:NASDAQ), 14.08%
- STVN (STVN:NYSE), 13.53%
- InVivo Therapeutics Holdings Corp. (NVIV:NASDAQ), 12.31%