Tilray, Inc. (TLRY:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $16.01, representing a gain of 25.8%. On Tue, Jul 27, 2021, TLRY:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $12.73. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Jul 28, 2021 at 04:31 PM in the 'MERGER' category. From Tue, Jul 13, 2021, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Jun 09, 2021 at $23.04 with a volume of 85M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Tilray, Inc. (TLRY:NASDAQ)
Tilray Inc is engaged in sale and development of medical cannabis. Geographically, the company derives majority of its revenue from Canada. The product categories of the company include dried cannabis which include whole flower and ground flower,and cannabis extract which include full spectrum and purified oil drops and capsules.
Top 10 Gainers:
- FLGC (FLGC:NASDAQ), 63.12%
- Infinity Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (INFI:NASDAQ), 61.18%
- BTBT (BTBT:NASDAQ), 35.82%
- Youdao, Inc. (DAO:NYSE), 30.03%
- Support.com, Inc. (SPRT:NASDAQ), 29.62%
- GX Acquisition Corp. (GXGX:NASDAQ), 27.18%
- ZME (ZME:NYSE), 26.09%
- Tilray, Inc. (TLRY:NASDAQ), 25.77%
- GOTU (GOTU:NYSE), 25.26%
- Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. (AUPH:NASDAQ), 23.83%