Barnes & Noble Education, Inc. (BNED:NYSE) soared at $2.43, representing a gain of 29.9%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 08 Jul 20 at 10:38 AM in the 'PATNERSHIP' category. From Thu 25 Jun 20, the stock recorded 66.67% Up Days and 50.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Barnes & Noble Education, Inc. (BNED:NYSE)
Barnes & Noble Education, Inc. operates bookstores for college and university campuses in the United States. It also provides digital education services for enhancing the academic and social purpose of educational institutions.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Hermitage Offshore Services Ltd. (PSV:NYSE), 285.25%
- WiMi Hologram Cloud Inc. (WIMI:NASDAQ), 280.99%
- Tarena International, Inc. (TEDU:NASDAQ), 44.1%
- Wah Fu Education Group Limited (WAFU:NASDAQ), 43.6%
- ReTo Eco-Solutions, Inc. (RETO:NASDAQ), 38.46%
- Inspired Entertainment, Inc. (INSE:NASDAQ), 34.98%
- Matson, Inc. (MATX:NYSE), 33.37%
- Barnes & Noble Education, Inc. (BNED:NYSE), 29.95%
- Everi Holdings Inc. (EVRI:NYSE), 28.33%
- Misonix, Inc. (MSON:NASDAQ), 28.22%