1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. (FLWS:NASDAQ) rocketted at $29.89, representing a gain of 20.5%. On Wed, Apr 28, 2021, FLWS:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $23.93. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Apr 29, 2021 at 10:25 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed, Apr 14, 2021, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Jan 28, 2021 at $39.61 with a volume of 3M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. (FLWS:NASDAQ)
1-800-Flowers.com Inc is a U.S. based provider of gourmet food and gift baskets, consumer floral, and BloomNet wire service.
Top 10 Gainers:
- ShiftPixy, Inc. (PIXY:NASDAQ), 33.07%
- Takung Art Co., Ltd. (TKAT:NYSEMKT), 24.2%
- JAKKS Pacific, Inc. (JAKK:NASDAQ), 23.38%
- Galera Therapeutics, Inc. (GRTX:NASDAQ), 22.84%
- Ocular Therapeutix, Inc. (OCUL:NASDAQ), 22.74%
- 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. (FLWS:NASDAQ), 20.48%
- Willamette Valley Vineyards, Inc. (WVVI:NASDAQ), 19.57%
- Castlight Health, Inc. (CSLT:NYSE), 17.45%
- SKYT (SKYT:NASDAQ), 16.92%
- VEREIT, Inc. (VER:NYSE), 16.04%