Corporacion America Airports S.A. (CAAP:NYSE) jumped higher at $4.49, representing a gain of 43%. On Mon 30 Nov 20, CAAP:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $3.38. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 01 Dec 20 at 03:10 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Mon 16 Nov 20, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Corporacion America Airports S.A. (CAAP:NYSE)
Corporacion America Airports SA acquires, develops and operates airport concessions. The company is the largest private sector airport concession operator in the world based on the number of airports under management.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Auris Medical Holding Ltd. (EARS:NASDAQ), 371.17%
- STWO (STWO:NASDAQ), 100%
- Second Sight Medical Products, Inc. (EYES:NASDAQ), 54.32%
- TDH Holdings, Inc. (PETZ:NASDAQ), 53.79%
- Corporacion America Airports S.A. (CAAP:NYSE), 42.99%
- DIRTT Environmental Solutions Ltd. (DRTT:NASDAQ), 32.93%
- Arlo Technologies, Inc. (ARLO:NYSE), 31.18%
- Jaguar Health, Inc. (JAGX:NASDAQ), 30.89%
- CollPlant Biotechnologies Ltd. (CLGN:NASDAQ), 29%
- Onconova Therapeutics, Inc. (ONTX:NASDAQ), 28.45%