Jaguar Health, Inc. (JAGX:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $1.78, representing a gain of 118.4%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 23 Dec 20 at 11:42 AM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Thu 17 Dec 20, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 23 Dec 20 at $1.29 with a volume of 657M+.
About Jaguar Health, Inc. (JAGX:NASDAQ)
Jaguar Health Inc, formerly Jaguar Animal Health Inc, is an animal health company. The company is engaged in developing and commercializing first-in-class gastrointestinal products for companion and production animals and horses.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Check-Cap Ltd. (CHEK:NASDAQ), 215.22%
- Bionano Genomics, Inc. (BNGO:NASDAQ), 133.77%
- Jaguar Health, Inc. (JAGX:NASDAQ), 118.4%
- TransEnterix, Inc. (TRXC:NYSEMKT), 87.2%
- The9 Limited (NCTY:NASDAQ), 87.01%
- ViewRay, Inc. (VRAY:NASDAQ), 67.8%
- Ocugen, Inc. (OCGN:NASDAQ), 67.76%
- Zomedica Pharmaceuticals Corp. (ZOM:NYSEMKT), 51.78%
- PAND (PAND:NASDAQ), 47.74%
- KSPN (KSPN:NASDAQ), 39.23%