Willamette Valley Vineyards, Inc. (WVVI:NASDAQ) rocketted at $12.25, a gain of 19.6%. On Wed, Apr 28, 2021, WVVI:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $10.25. From Wed, Apr 14, 2021, the stock recorded 70.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Willamette Valley Vineyards, Inc. (WVVI:NASDAQ)
Willamette Valley Vineyards Inc produces and sells premium, super premium and ultra-premium varietals. The Company sells its wines under the labels: Willamette Valley Vineyards, Griffin Creek and Tualatin Estates.
Top 10 Gainers:
- ShiftPixy, Inc. (PIXY:NASDAQ), 33.07%
- Takung Art Co., Ltd. (TKAT:NYSEMKT), 24.2%
- JAKKS Pacific, Inc. (JAKK:NASDAQ), 23.38%
- Galera Therapeutics, Inc. (GRTX:NASDAQ), 22.84%
- Ocular Therapeutix, Inc. (OCUL:NASDAQ), 22.74%
- 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. (FLWS:NASDAQ), 20.48%
- Willamette Valley Vineyards, Inc. (WVVI:NASDAQ), 19.57%
- Castlight Health, Inc. (CSLT:NYSE), 17.45%
- SKYT (SKYT:NASDAQ), 16.92%
- VEREIT, Inc. (VER:NYSE), 16.04%