Vaccinex, Inc. (VCNX:NASDAQ) rocketted at $4.88, a gain of 70%. On Thu 18 Feb 21, VCNX:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $2.87. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 19 Feb 21 at 02:52 PM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Thu 04 Feb 21, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 17 Sep 20 at $6.61 with a volume of 6M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Vaccinex, Inc. (VCNX:NASDAQ)
Vaccinex Inc is a clinical-stage biotechnology company. It is engaged in the discovery and development of targeted biotherapeutics to treat serious diseases and conditions with unmet medical needs, including cancer, neurodegenerative diseases, and autoimmune disorders. The company's lead platform technologies include SEMA4D antibody platform and ActivMAb antibody discovery platform. Its lead product candidate VX15 is in clinical development for the treatment of NSCLC, osteosarcoma and Huntington's disease and additional product candidates VX5 and VX25 are in earlier stages of development.
Top 10 Gainers:
- PolarityTE, Inc. (COOL:NASDAQ), 100%
- Energous Corporation (WATT:NASDAQ), 94.35%
- Evolus, Inc. (EOLS:NASDAQ), 71.65%
- Vaccinex, Inc. (VCNX:NASDAQ), 70.03%
- Viomi Technology Co., Ltd (VIOT:NASDAQ), 49.39%
- JMP Group LLC (JMP:NYSE), 44.87%
- Canaan Inc. (CAN:NASDAQ), 43.05%
- Birks Group Inc. (BGI:NYSEMKT), 38.93%
- Dragon Victory International Limited (LYL:NASDAQ), 35%
- Renren Inc. (RENN:NYSE), 33.54%