SmileDirectClub, Inc. (SDC:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $5.87, representing a gain of 15.6%. On Mon, Oct 04, 2021, SDC:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $5.08. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Sep 30, 2021 at 09:00 AM in the 'PATNERSHIP' category. From Mon, Sep 20, 2021, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, Sep 17, 2021 at $7.42 with a volume of 138M+.
About SmileDirectClub, Inc. (SDC:NASDAQ)
SmileDirectClub Inc is engaged in the orthodontics business. It is mainly involved in the sale of aligners, impression kits, whitening gel, and retainers. The company has one operating segment, aligner products.
Top 10 Gainers:
- BTBT (BTBT:NASDAQ), 36.36%
- ZETA (ZETA:NYSE), 30.48%
- JUPW (JUPW:NASDAQ), 22.05%
- Gran Tierra Energy Inc. (GTE:NYSEMKT), 19.44%
- RISE Education Cayman Ltd (REDU:NASDAQ), 17.46%
- Navios Maritime Holdings Inc. (NM:NYSE), 16.04%
- SmileDirectClub, Inc. (SDC:NASDAQ), 15.55%
- Unico American Corporation (UNAM:NASDAQ), 15.13%
- OTMO (OTMO:NASDAQ), 15.06%
- Dunxin Financial Holdings Limited (DXF:NYSEMKT), 14.75%