Future FinTech Group Inc. (FTFT:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $3, representing a gain of 40.2%. On Tue 24 Nov 20, FTFT:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $2.39. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 10 Nov 20 at 08:28 AM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Tue 10 Nov 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 16 Jul 20 at $3.74 with a volume of 7M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Future FinTech Group Inc. (FTFT:NASDAQ)
Future FinTech Group Inc, formerly SkyPeople Fruit Juice Inc is a holding company. The Company is engaged in the production and sale of fruit juice concentrates, fruit beverages and other fruit-related products.
Top 10 Gainers:
- AnPac Bio-Medical Science Co., Ltd. (ANPC:NASDAQ), 104%
- Newborn Acquisition Corp. (NBAC:NASDAQ), 86.2%
- Mmtec, Inc. (MTC:NASDAQ), 67.5%
- ELYS (ELYS:NASDAQ), 59.57%
- Future FinTech Group Inc. (FTFT:NASDAQ), 40.19%
- Slack Technologies, Inc. (WORK:NYSE), 37.59%
- FSR (FSR:NYSE), 35.32%
- RNLX (RNLX:NASDAQ), 31.71%
- Appian Corporation (APPN:NASDAQ), 31.69%
- ZK International Group Co., Ltd. (ZKIN:NASDAQ), 30.29%