Hudson Ltd. (HUD:NYSE) shot up at $7.46, representing a gain of 45.4%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 19 Aug 20 at 01:07 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Tue 04 Aug 20, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 05 Jun 20 at $7.65 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Hudson Ltd. (HUD:NYSE)
Hudson Ltd is a travel retailer in North America. The company operates Hudson News, Hudson Booksellers, cafes, specialty retail and duty free shops in airports and transportation terminals in the United States and Canada.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Sypris Solutions, Inc. (SYPR:NASDAQ), 81.37%
- Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc. (BDR:NYSEMKT), 77.61%
- Momenta Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MNTA:NASDAQ), 69.17%
- Innodata Inc. (INOD:NASDAQ), 45.83%
- Hudson Ltd. (HUD:NYSE), 45.42%
- Allied Esports Entertainment Inc. (AESE:NASDAQ), 33.33%
- Good Times Restaurants Inc. (GTIM:NASDAQ), 33.08%
- 9 Meters Biopharma, Inc. (NMTR:NASDAQ), 29.85%
- VivoPower International PLC (VVPR:NASDAQ), 27.8%
- CBL & Associates Properties, Inc. (CBL:NYSE), 26.32%