ITOS (ITOS:NASDAQ) shot up at $27.5, a gain of 37.3%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Jun 14, 2021 at 01:58 PM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Fri, May 28, 2021, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, Mar 19, 2021 at $44.07 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About ITOS (ITOS:NASDAQ)
ITeos Therapeutics Inc is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the discovery and development of immuno-oncology therapeutics for patients. Its product candidates include EOS-850 which is an Adenosine A2A receptor-specific antagonist and EOS-448 which is an ADCC-enabled, anti-TIGIT immune checkpoint blocking antibody.
Top 10 Gainers:
- RAPT Therapeutics, Inc. (RAPT:NASDAQ), 115.51%
- LXEH (LXEH:NASDAQ), 51.33%
- Mediaco Holding Inc. (MDIA:NASDAQ), 45.83%
- Nxt-ID, Inc. (NXTD:NASDAQ), 41.22%
- ITOS (ITOS:NASDAQ), 37.29%
- Anavex Life Sciences Corp. (AVXL:NASDAQ), 35.42%
- NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NRBO:NASDAQ), 26.69%
- Luokung Technology Corp. (LKCO:NASDAQ), 26.55%
- AXT, Inc. (AXTI:NASDAQ), 20.59%
- ORPH (ORPH:NASDAQ), 19.08%