Edesa Biotech, Inc. (EDSA:NASDAQ) shot up at $9.45, a gain of 81.4%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 30 Jul 20 at 08:08 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Wed 15 Jul 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 15 Jun 20 at $10 with a volume of 55M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Edesa Biotech, Inc. (EDSA:NASDAQ)
Stellar Biotechnologies Inc is a biotechnology company. The company is engaged in the aquaculture, research, and development, manufacture, and commercialization of Keyhole Limpet Hemocyanin (KLH). KLH is an immune-stimulating protein with an extensive history of safe and effective use in immunological applications. KLH can be used as an active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) and combined with a disease-targeting agent to create immunotherapies for the treatment of a variety of diseases. It derives its revenues mostly from Europe. Stellar primarily market and distribute products directly to biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, academic institutions, clinical research organizations, and research centers.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Precipio, Inc. (PRPO:NASDAQ), 469.11%
- Taoping Inc. (TAOP:NASDAQ), 331.5%
- Liminal BioSciences Inc. (LMNL:NASDAQ), 123.59%
- Edesa Biotech, Inc. (EDSA:NASDAQ), 81.38%
- MOGU Inc. (MOGU:NYSE), 59.09%
- DIRTT Environmental Solutions Ltd. (DRTT:NASDAQ), 50%
- Technical Communications Corporation (TCCO:NASDAQ), 36.67%
- Zion Oil & Gas, Inc. (ZN:NASDAQ), 36.03%
- ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc. (THMO:NASDAQ), 35.89%
- Pacific Ethanol, Inc. (PEIX:NASDAQ), 34.29%