Vaccinex, Inc. (VCNX:NASDAQ) rocketted at $7.94, representing a gain of 40.3%. On Thu 16 Jul 20, VCNX:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $5.66. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 16 Jul 20 at 12:22 PM in the 'INSIDER' category. From Thu 02 Jul 20, the stock recorded 66.67% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 14 Jul 20 at $6.64 with a volume of 2M+.
About Vaccinex, Inc. (VCNX:NASDAQ)
Vaccinex Inc is a clinical-stage biotechnology company. It is engaged in the discovery and development of targeted biotherapeutics to treat serious diseases and conditions with unmet medical needs, including cancer, neurodegenerative diseases, and autoimmune disorders. The company's lead platform technologies include SEMA4D antibody platform and ActivMAb antibody discovery platform. Its lead product candidate VX15 is in clinical development for the treatment of NSCLC, osteosarcoma and Huntington's disease and additional product candidates VX5 and VX25 are in earlier stages of development.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Verona Pharma plc (VRNA:NASDAQ), 111.62%
- Salem Media Group, Inc. (SALM:NASDAQ), 80.95%
- Cohen & Company Inc. (COHN:NYSEMKT), 54.14%
- AutoWeb, Inc. (AUTO:NASDAQ), 44.27%
- Ocwen Financial Corporation (OCN:NYSE), 42.1%
- Vaccinex, Inc. (VCNX:NASDAQ), 40.28%
- Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALNA:NASDAQ), 38.46%
- Sunlands Technology Group (STG:NYSE), 34.23%
- Checkpoint Therapeutics, Inc. (CKPT:NASDAQ), 33.83%
- ClearPoint Neuro, Inc. (CLPT:NASDAQ), 33.15%