FTSI (FTSI:NYSEMKT) soared at $4.36, a gain of 38.4%. On Mon 24 Aug 20, FTSI:NYSEMKT touched a New 2-Week Low of $3.15. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 24 Aug 20 at 09:41 AM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Mon 10 Aug 20, the stock recorded 0.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 08 Jun 20 at $18.63 with a volume of 1M+.
About FTSI (FTSI:NYSEMKT)
FTS International Inc is operates in the energy sector of United States. It caters to the oil and gas industry as one of the largest providers of hydraulic fracturing services in North America. The objective of hydraulic fracturing is to enhance hydrocarbon flow in oil and natural gas wells, thereby increasing the amount of hydrocarbons recovered. The company also has significant maintenance and repair capabilities, and it manufactures replacement parts to support its operations and enhance its asset utilization.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Pioneer Power Solutions, Inc. (PPSI:NASDAQ), 67.86%
- FTSI (FTSI:NYSEMKT), 38.41%
- BIGC (BIGC:NASDAQ), 36.87%
- Lonestar Resources US Inc. (LONE:NASDAQ), 34.81%
- Viveve Medical, Inc. (VIVE:NASDAQ), 33.96%
- Jiayin Group Inc. (JFIN:NASDAQ), 33.33%
- Keros Therapeutics, Inc. (KROS:NASDAQ), 28.93%
- Phoenix Tree Holdings Limited (DNK:NYSE), 28.35%
- MediWound Ltd. (MDWD:NASDAQ), 26.54%
- VivoPower International PLC (VVPR:NASDAQ), 25.23%