India Globalization Capital, Inc. (IGC:NYSEMKT) rocketted at $1.38, a gain of 29%. On Wed 02 Sep 20, IGC:NYSEMKT hit a New 2-Week Low of $1.07. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 19 Aug 20 at 04:46 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Wed 19 Aug 20, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 13 Aug 20 at $4.5 with a volume of 247M+.
About India Globalization Capital, Inc. (IGC:NYSEMKT)
India Globalization Capital Inc is engaged in the development of cannabis-based therapies to treat pain, PTSD, seizures, cachexia, chronic and terminal neurological and oncological diagnoses, and other life altering conditions.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Shiloh Industries, Inc. (SHLO:NASDAQ), 99.93%
- KCAC (KCAC:NYSE), 87.4%
- Garrett Motion Inc. (GTX:NYSE), 35.93%
- India Globalization Capital, Inc. (IGC:NYSEMKT), 28.97%
- IKONICS Corporation (IKNX:NASDAQ), 26.52%
- Ocugen, Inc. (OCGN:NASDAQ), 23.92%
- Auris Medical Holding Ltd. (EARS:NASDAQ), 21.69%
- Whiting Petroleum Corporation (WLL:NYSE), 21.38%
- Sypris Solutions, Inc. (SYPR:NASDAQ), 21.15%
- U.S. Well Services, Inc. (USWS:NASDAQ), 17.95%